Thursday, May 29, 2008

Longing to go home

It certainly seems that there are a lot of criticisms going on regarding the content of my post. :) Ok, I shall not post the proof of the last bit of the theorem then. I shall leave it as a puzzle. I just finished my number theory exam yesterday. I think it should be all right. Anyway, I really lack the momentum to study for the final exam because of the following reasons (not in order of preference):

1) I want to go home
2) My stiff neck and shoulder aches are bothering me quite a lot and I am worried.
3) I think MVA is not going to be as smooth as number theory
4) I miss my gf
5) I miss my family

I hope my upcoming Norway trip will be a breather for me! I hope to get some fresh air and nice scenery. And also, I really quite worried about my chronic shoulder ache... I will see a doctor as soon as I reach Singapore. Can't wait for 14 June to come and I will be home... With that, I want to end with part of the lyrics from a well known National Day song.

Singapore, my homeland, this is where i belong...

No comments: