Friday, June 27, 2008

Back in Singapore

I must apologise for the long absence from blogging. I am back in Singapore from Bristol for about 2 weeks and these 2 weeks are filled with much food! Hmm... Had most of the food I want so far still left with fried hokkien mee.

Anyway, I will be doing a UROPS project next semester. It will be on modal logic and its applications. For those who do not know what is modal logic, read up the books in the library.

I spent a fraction of these 2 weeks going out with my gf. It was very fun! Today it was even better! We played badminton with Sheena and Thye Heng together! haha Its so fun! My gf is not good in badminton but I will coach her! I hope we will treasure each other more after long absence from each other.

Anyway, My school attachment will start next week at Riverside Sec School! I look forward to it but at the same time a little anxious with it!

No comments: